Skip To Main Content

Address / Name Change

If your name has changed:

  • Acquire a new Social Security card that reflects the change.

  • Bring the new Social Security card to the Central Administration Building and show it to Donna Curl in the Payroll office.

If your address has changed:

  • Complete and submit the change of address request below.