Progressbook: Online Gradebook
Parents of students in Green Local Schools may access the ProgressBook gradebook dashboard with summaries of current grades, homework assignments and attendance information. Information in ProgressBook begins to populate on the first day of school for students.
- For those parents who have never set up an account, documentation containing registration key and account set-up instructions for new students in grades 1-12 will be sent home to parents via U.S. Mail. For detailed instructions, refer to the ProgressBook Parent Access User Guide.
- If you need assistance with and existing account, please complete the Request Account Assistance form on or after September 1st of the new school year.
- In order to access ProgressBook, parents will need to provide an email address. A free email address may be created using web-based email providers such as these: AOL, Gmail and Yahoo.
- Parents will be able to link more than one child to a parent access account, making it easy to view grades for all children in a family with one username and password. Click this link for instructions: Add Students to your Existing Parent Access Account
- Technical support will be available from the district. If you need assistance with your account, please complete the Request Account Assistance form on or after September 1st of the new school year.