Progressbook: Online Gradebook
Beginning in the 2020 school year, Green Local Schools switched to Canvas for daily assignment and grade monitoring. ProgressBook is now used for parents to access student attendance information as well as report cards for each nine week grading period. Green Local Schools does not send home paper copies of report cards in grades 4-12, so parents must setup a ProgressBook account to see report cards.
- For those parents who have never set up an account, documentation containing the registration key and account set-up instructions will be emailed to the parents/guardians during September of each new school year. The email address given in Final Forms (yearly student forms) will be the email used to send you the ProgressBook account information.
- If you can't remember the password for your ProgressBook account, simply click the "forgot password" link on the ProgressBook login screen and you will be emailed instuctions on how to recover it.
- If you need assistance with and existing account, please complete the Request Account Assistance form on or after September 1st of the new school year.
- In order to access ProgressBook, parents will need to provide an email address. A free email address may be created using web-based email providers such as these: AOL, Gmail and Yahoo.
- Parents will be able to link more than one child to a parent access account, making it easy to view grades for all children in a family with one username and password. Click this link for instructions: Add Students to your Existing Parent Access Account
- Technical support will be available from the district. If you need assistance with your account, please complete the Request Account Assistance form on or after September 1st of the new school year.