Welcome to Green Local Schools
The Green Local School District, home of the bulldogs, is located in the City of Green in Northeast Ohio. 500 staff members provide education and support to more than 4,200 students in five school buildings. Over the past ten years, the school district has experienced steady growth.
Mission, Strategies & Values
Our mission is to create an environment for Green Local Schools that will provide students the opportunity to succeed in their unique life endeavors while preparing them for an advanced education, all within a safe, firm and family friendly environment.
Success of our mission will be obtained through employing a six-point strategy method as follows while creating and sustaining a culture of teamwork.
- Learning will always remain at the center of our mission. We will provide all stakeholders opportunities for academic, physical, social, and emotional growth.
- Partnerships will be established with corporations, universities and families that advance the goals and objectives for all participants in order to advance our mission.
- Operational oversight will be carried out focusing on fiscal responsibility, efficiency and safety as priorities.
- Create a technology-rich learning environment for students with the use of advanced technical tools and resources such as iPads, Chromebooks, robotics and programming.
- Create a family atmosphere for students, teachers, staff and parents that rewards and recognizes individual and group efforts.
- Communicate, Communicate, Communicate!
We promise to care for all children as if they were our own, to treat everyone as we wish to be treated and to never deny an education to any child. Ever. Those promises, expressed through the idea that the best educational service is family centered, are what guide us, motivate us, inspire us and differentiate the remarkable quality of our educational care here at Green Local School District.