Transportation routing information will be available beginning 8/12/22. Shanna Cable, Transportation Supervisor, will also be available at the Back to School Bash and open houses to assist with any needs.
Bus Assignments, Pick-up and Drop-off Times
To give parents access to the latest and most accurate transportation schedule, the Transportation Department maintains a website, VersaTrans eLink, where you may check bus number, assigned pick-up and drop-off times and locations for your child. We encourage you to check the site beginning August 13 with the understanding that bus schedules do fluctuate until the middle of September.
- Click the "E-Link Login" link above.
- Enter the unique username which is made up of the first 5 letters of last name followed by a period (.), the first initial of first name followed by a period (.) and the student ID/lunch code.
Example: Student name is Samantha Johnson with student ID number 12345.
Username = johns.s.12345
Password = johns.s.12345
You may copy and paste the username into the password field.
- Click Login.
- Click “Work with Students.”
- Click “View My Students” then click the name of your child.
- Click “Display PDF.”
Please verify that the pick-up and drop-off locations for your child are accurate. If you need to change your child’s pick-up or drop-off address, please make a Bus Change Request by calling the transportation department at 330-896-7510.
If you do not have access to a computer, please call the Green Transportation office at 330-896-7510 and we will be happy to assist you over the phone.
Transporting children is a shared responsibility between home and school. The district is responsible for children once they board the bus. Families are responsible for the safety and supervision of their children to and from the designated stop as well as while they are waiting for school transportation. Students must be at their bus stop location at least 5 minutes prior to bus arrival time. Consistency in your child’s bus stop location is extremely important for their safety. The district also asks the parents reinforce with their children the importance of obeying the bus rules. Such rules ensure the safety and welfare of all young riders. If a child repeatedly violates these rules, thus jeopardizing everyone's safety, the student may ultimately be denied the privilege of riding the bus. Thus, parents support for behaving appropriately in transit is essential. If you have any problem or concern related to the bus, you are encouraged to write the driver a note or to phone (330) 896-7510 to reach the bus garage. Please try not to interrupt the bus schedule by talking directly with the driver while he or she is on the route.
Bus Change Request
If you wish to change the pick-up or drop-off location of your child, please contact the Transportation Department at 330-896-7510. The transportation staff will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for your cooperation.
The district asks that parents reinforce with their children the importance of obeying the bus rules. Such rules ensure the safety and welfare of all young riders. If a child repeatedly violates these rules, thus jeopardizing everyone's safety, the student may ultimately be denied the privilege of riding the bus. Thus, parent support for behaving appropriately in transit is essential.
- Observe same conduct on the bus as in the classroom.
- When boarding, go directly to your seat.
- Bus driver has the option to assign seats.
- Be courteous and refrain from use of profane language.
- Students must remain seated, keeping aisles clear at all times.
- Do not eat, drink or chew gum on the bus.
- Students are not permitted to use tobacco, alcohol, drugs, etc.
- Refrain from throwing objects on, from or into the bus.
- Keep bus clean.
- Do not be destructive.
- Keep head, hands and feet inside the bus.
- Keep talking at conversation level.
- Cooperate with the bus driver.
- Cross the street on driver’s signal only. Wait at the driver’s designated place of safety until bus has departed.
- When interior bus lights are on, please be quiet. The bus is approaching railroad tracks or the driver needs to give instructions to students.
- Electronics are for your personal use ONLY.