To give parents access to the latest and most accurate transportation schedule, the Transportation Department maintains a website, VersaTrans eLink, where you may check bus number, assigned pick-up and drop-off times and locations for your child. We encourage you to check the site beginning August 13 with the understanding that bus schedules do fluctuate until the middle of September.
- Click Bus Stop Information on the left side.
- Click the "E-Link Login" link or direct your browser to http://trans.greenlocalschools.org/elinkrp/Login.aspx .
- Enter the unique username which is made up of the first 5 letters of last name followed by a period (.), the first initial of first name followed by a period (.) and the student ID/lunch code.
Example: Student name is Samantha Johnson with student ID number 12345.
Username = johns.s.12345
Password = johns.s.12345
You may copy and paste the username into the password field.
- Click Login.
- Click “Work with Students.”
- Click “View My Students” then click the name of your child.
- Click “Display PDF.”
Please verify that the pick-up and drop-off locations for your child are accurate. If you need to change your child’s pick-up or drop-off address, please make a Bus Change Request by calling the transportation department at 330-896-7510.
If you do not have access to a computer, please call the Green Transportation office at 330-896-7510 and we will be happy to assist you over the phone.