Location: Green High School 1474 Boettler Road, Uniontown, Ohio 44685
Seating Capacity: 700 [Seat Map]
Lower Section: 414
Upper Section: 286
8 Handicapped accessible seats + 2 rows with wheelchair access
Auditorium—Reservation and Rental Procedures
Organizations interested in renting the Green High School Auditorium should contact Theatre Services Manager (TSM) Scott Plummer.
- TSM will review feasibility of rental with District administration and performing arts personnel.
- If rental will not conflict with planned use of high school facilities and District events, the following determinations will be made by the District and shared with the prospective renter:
- Rental category
- Rental fees for the event, rehearsals, and additional service or staff requirements
- Renter must provide the District with a valid certificate of liability insurance naming Green Local School District as an also-insured. Certificate must be in the amount of at least $1,000,000. Certificate must be valid through the date of the proposed rental.
- If all of the above conditions are met and the organization decides to proceed with rental, Green Local Schools will enter into a contract with the organization. [Sample Contract]
Payment of Rental Deposit, Fees, Overtime and Property Damage
= A deposit of 50% of the anticipated rental fee
is due at time of contract signing and at least ten business days prior to
approved date of rental, as indicated on page 1 of this contract. District
premises will not be considered rented nor unavailable to other organizations
until contract is signed and deposit is paid.
= Balance of rental fee is due at least five
business days prior to approved date of rental. Failure to pay the balance due
will result in loss of deposit and release of facility reservation.
= Overtime and property damage fees will be
invoiced by the District within five business days of rental and must be paid
within 30 calendar days of invoice to avoid late fees and interest charges.
Failure to pay fees in a timely manner may constitute grounds for refusal to
grant subsequent requests for the use of District premises.
= In case of cancellation, the
Organization will be responsible for any costs to the school district of its
personnel prior to the cancellation.
= Refund requests may be directed to the
Office of the Green Local School District Treasurer, Attention: Facility Use
Payments, PO Box 218, Green, OH 44232.