2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration
Kindergarten registration for the 2017-2018 school year is now open. Students that are already a part of Greenwood's Developmental Preschool do not need to register. All registrations need to be completed online. Once we receive your online registration, you will receive a letter in the mail that will walk you through how to schedule your registration appointment. Parents that have ALL of the necessary paper work and documentation (see list below) with them during their registration visit will receive a free Class of 2030 tee shirt for their student.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN REGISTRATION
You will need the following to register your child for our Kindergarten program
NOTE- You must bring all of the above to qualify for the free tee shirt.
- Gas/Electric Bill only for Proof of Residency (Lease or Purchase Agreement will be accepted for the first 30 days only.)
- Your child’s Official Birth Certificate from the Health Department (Hospital copies will not be accepted)
- Court custody papers if applicable
- Your child’s immunization records
(Shots must be up-to-date and on file by the time the student starts school)
- A copy of your child's health history (form will be available online at the end of the registration)
- A valid Drivers License