Green Technology Vision
Green Local Schools will be recognized as one of the premier educational leaders in Ohio in the integration use of technology as a part of the teaching, learning process.
* Collaboration and communication among all stakeholders
* The development of digital literacy as one method of preparing students for career and college
* The integration of a current, authentic curriculum, best instructional practices and the appropriate use of technology to support the teaching-learning process.
* The production of relevant and quality work
* Reliable and sustainable technology tools and resources
Green Technology Goals
Goal 1 – Sixty percent of all classrooms will integrate technology into the teaching and learning process by June 2017.
Goal 2- Job-embedded professional development activities that enable personalized learning will be developed and identified quarterly, to promote organizational growth.
Goal 3 – Equipment and software to be standardized district wide or in grade bands; according to the following rates:
50% by 2017
60% by 2018
70% by 2019
Goal 4 – Identify technology skills to be addressed or mastered at each grade level by July 2017.