The list of links below are good resources for students to practice skills instructed in the various classrooms.
- Factor Game - This game practices factoring numbers
- The Quotient Cafe - This game practices division, it can either be long division if they know the algorithm or it can be the way we do it taking out bites
- Bunny Times - Practicing multiplication facts. The bunnies are sad if you get the fact wrong. They only get to eat carrots if you get them correct.
- Concentration - By yourself or against a friend, match whole numbers, shapes, fractions, or multiplication facts to equivalent representations. Practice with the clear panes or step up the challenge with the windows closed. How many socks can you win?
- Fraction Game - Allows students to individually practice working with relationships among fractions and ways of combining fractions.