Green Local Schools provides WiFi access to all staff members, students, and approved guests. All traffic is monitored and recorded. App usage is also tracked. Usage requires that a security certificate is installed on your device to allow correct filtered access - see instructions below. By using this service you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Green Local School District's Acceptable Use Policy. Student AUP Staff / Guest AUP
- Connect to GLSBYOD
- Login with District Username and Password
- If you have not installed the certificate, follow this link in school
- You will also be prompted to sign in with your @glsstudent.org or @greenlocalschools.org account in a browser.
Security Certificate Installation Instructions (one time process)
Android Devices (phones and tablets) - please note - you must have a screen pattern lock or password on your device to be able to do this.
- Download the certificate from here. Open with defaults.
- At the Name the certificate screen give the certificate a name (whatever you like) and press the OK button.
iOS Devices (ipad/iphone)
- Download the certificate here within Safari.
- Click on the downloaded file and press the Install button.
- You will be prompted with a warning message that says, "Installing this profile will change settings on your iPad." Press the Install Now button.
- Download in the installer from here.
- Open up the archive and run the installer.
- In some instances this does not work and a manual install is required. Please follow the instructions here
- Download the installer here
- Run the installer - you need admin rights on your device to do this.
- Firefox users need to manually install the certificate into the browser. Instructions can be found here
- Download the certificate here.
- Open the certificate and follow the onscreen prompts.
Private Chromebook - no action is needed - please sign in with your school account. Personal accounts are not supported.