The safety and well-being of your children is our highest priority. Please review, verify and submit student information and annual consents through our secure online portal
Instructions for completing the forms were mailed home to parents beginning August 5. If you do not receive a mailer by August 15, please contact the district at 330-896-7584.
See the Frequently Asked Questions below for additional assistance.
The following student information and required consents are included:
- Student emergency medical authorization
- Student medical needs/medication while at school
- Consent to treat
- Emergency and outreach notification preferences
- Residency verification
- Field trip consent
- Media release
- FERPA notification/Release of directory information
- Bus/Transportation rules
- Bullying/Cyberbullying Policy
- Network and Internet Acceptable Use Policy
- Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports Policy (PBIS)
By what date should I have completed student information and annual consents?
- Please have student information and annual consents completed by September 15.
What if I didn't receive my credentials for the student information and consent website?
- If you did not receive your account credentials via U.S. Mail by August 15, please contact the district at 330-896-7584 during regular business hours. We experience significantly increased call volume through the month of September. We appreciate your patience as we address issues in the order they are received.
Why aren't all my children connected to one set of credentials?
- For security reasons, each child has a unique record in our database and each child has the potential to present a unique medical condition. In order to securely and accurately collect and record information about each child, the district must collect information about each child via a unique electronic submission.
How will I know I have successfully updated my child's information and annual consents?
- In order to submit your child's information and consents, all fields identified as required must be completed. Required field names appear in red or have a red border.
- If you inadvertently overlook a required field, when you attempt to submit your updates, a message at the top of the webpage will identify the missing fields.
- Upon successful submission, a confirmation page will display.
What if I need to update student information after I have already submitted information successfully?
- You may update information at any time. Simply log back in to the secure student information website using the credentials provided by Green Local Schools.
What if I don't have access to a computer?
- Every building in Green Local Schools has a public kiosk available in the main office. If you have children enrolled in more than one building, you may complete all updates at the same building/kiosk. Our staff members will be happy to assist you.